Wednesday, July 27, 2016

HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!!!

 
I came back and I promise to be consistent! It's hard with no audience but I know this is how it goes at first. I'm one of the most cool, relatable people you can meet. I like to gather different angles on a subject just to see what's out there. I'm all over the place sometimes so that's just how my mind works, sorry, not sorry. :-)

 
WEIGHTLOSS

I've decided that I need to lose weight....horribly! I've always known that I need to lose weight, but I'm talking from 210 lbs to 150 at least! I really need to make a drastic change. It seems that it's the only way I'll be accepted into society, truthfully. I'm ready for people to pull me to the side and say, "Hey, are you sick? You've lost a lot of weight!" And then I can say, "No, I lost weight because this is how people want me to look. When I was fat, people talked about me and now that I'm skinny, people still talk about me. I can't win for losing. So what do you think? I should gain 10 pounds? Where should I gain it? In my face, in my arms? The BMI says I should weigh 145 lbs and I weigh 150 so technically I'm overweight. Let me know what you think ok?"

I think that would be sooooooooooo much fun!!!!!!

 
I really would like to lose weight for the following:

Feel lighter
More energy
Feel accepted
Feel attractive - more than I do now
Feel like everyone likes me - skinny women can do no wrong
Wear the clothes I like to wear....swimsuits to the beach, sleeveless tops to work, flattering dresses
Wear a short cut when my face slims
Be more confident going out and being sociable

I know people are saying that's all crap. Whatever, this is for ME! I'm going to do this and report my findings!

This is the worst that can happen....

 
I lost 60lbs and guess what:

I have less energy than every before b/c I'm being more sociable
I don't feel accepted, everyone is telling me how they liked my fat face, big belly, hips, thighs and batwings
I feel less attractive with this cute romper on
Everyone hates me now that I am more attractive I have so many cute clothes that I'm depressed
Everyone hates my cute short cut b/c they don't recognize me anymore
Everyone hates my social life b/c I'm always dating now

I'll let you know when I run into those problems!


 
FINANCES

I've come along way, but Baby Step #1 has come and gone and needs to come back. So that's where I am with this...Baby Step #1, save $1k for an emergency fund. My 05 Chevy Malibu is having some door lock issues and draining my battery so I believe I have to get a new battery. Let's just hope I don't have to get a new car. It does have some issues, but I'm not ready for a $400 car payment at this time.

Car Issues:
Door locks locking and unlocking both while car off and on
Visor broke off on driver's side
Power seat went out years ago on driver's side
CD player went out years ago
Car doesn't crank up right away
Fuel gage stopped working years ago
Windows don't work when hot and may work when not hot
Needs a $100 shampoo/detail job

I don't think I want to get these things repaired. I've thought about it but they would end up telling me a need a new engine and transmission and every other important part for a car.

I'm trying to get myself prepared to buy a new car. At least get my emergency fund under way and then I'll feel more secured. I like having money for things when they come up. I'm not very sociable for this reason though. Seems that when I am, I have to spend more money to go out. I like having money stashed for if I need to do emergency travel, sick loved ones, funeral, anything that warrants funds and is an emergency.   I don't feel guilty for spending then. I also like helping out loved ones and not needing to look for the money back because at one time I needed assistance as well although I'm not out of the ball park.

I'LL BE BACK

Enough writing for now. Thank you for reading and feel free to leave comments and/or feedback. I love to read what people think of situations or what they have experienced. Always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sound off! I respect your opinion so please respect mine...carry on! :-)