Monday, July 27, 2015

My Ramblings...Beware!

Unless I focus, the things I plan just don't happen.  LOL  I have really been feeling some type of way this last week.  Things that have happened in the last week....

I have been experiencing lower back pain.
Where did it come from?  I have never had this kind of pain before!!!! The only thing I can think of is I turned my bed a different way!  That's it!  I promise, tonight I'm turning it back around!!  Pray with me that this works!  I have taken Advil, but it still comes back (no pun intended).  I just don't understand and it is very annoying!

Daughter's Friend Lost Her Boyfriend
I got the news yesterday afternoon that my daughter's friend lost her boyfriend due to a drowning accident.  I am lost for words.  He's about 25 years old if that and was away at college.  I am at a lost for words.  I have their picture in my living room.  This  is very sad and that's an understatement.

I got a loan from my retirement account.  Yep, didn't know I could do it.  Paid down some bills and put some away for savings.  Glad I could withdraw it.

Did I say my back hurts???? Ugh!

I watch the reality show The Preacher's Daughters, OMG!  I guess if a camera was on me like that people would say the same about me, but the back talking and gestures from the show were out of this world!

I need another book to read!  I guess I will download Lion Among Men.  I have a void to fill ever since I finished the last book, Son of a Witch.  I started listening to the Twighlight Zone on Audiobooks, but I swear I have seen and heard them all.  I have had marathons of the shows as soon as I get past the theme music!  So scary!

I'm going on a trip in August to Orlando and I really don't want to go now!  I hate getting ready for trips b/c that's where I spend all of my money!  I have vowed to spend none....we'll see how that goes!

I tasted a white chocolate sugar crystal covered strawberry yesterday.  It was soooooo good! 

The Question of My Life:  Will I ever get married?  Will I ever date again?  My last dating scene was horrible!  Full of lies and deceit I just couldn't take it anymore.  I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life, but I don't want to be with a jerk either.

Task for today
Weigh my self and post...omg!
Exercise
Weekly Meal Prep


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sound off! I respect your opinion so please respect mine...carry on! :-)