Monday, July 13, 2015

Audiobooks: Son of a Witch by Gregory Maguire

I'm listening to Son of a Witch (Unabridged) by Gregory Maguire on #Audible for #Android. Get the app free: https://www.audible.com/t1/CREB @audible_com

Since I was a child and captivated by one of my first favorite fantasy movies, The Wizard of Oz, I've always longed for those types of movies and books.  So when I heard a coworker mention the book "Wicked" to me, I was speechless.  She even loaned me her book and from day one I could not put it down!  The twists that were put on this story were brilliant!  After completing the book I felt drained and that life has no purpose.  I feel ready at that point to leave this life and search for that land or the characters that were in the book!  I really do!  Well this book was no different.  The endings are so full of dramatic events and leaves you wanting more.  I beleive there are two more books to this series as of now.  I'll just have to get myself together to start the new one.  I wish they could be put into film!  I really do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sound off! I respect your opinion so please respect mine...carry on! :-)